Compassionate and understanding dental team
Here at Chagford Dental Practice we welcome nervous patients. Our focus is to help them through treatment by spending as much time as it takes to listen and discuss their fears and anxieties and by being compassionate and understanding.
We understand Dental Anxiety
Dental anxiety is common and affects people of all ages. There are different levels of dental anxiety, ranging from slight nervousness to a severe phobia.
However anxious you are, it’s likely that there will be ways of dealing with the problem one step at a time. We will take as much time as you need to ensure a comfortable and even enjoyable experience!
What our patients say:
- "Just to say thank you for being so understanding and kind and for making my trips to the dentist so relaxed! You have all been fab!" Beth
- "Had I the time and motivation I could have searched all England and not found a dental surgeon like you. I believe you are the best, I am so happy with the care and treatment I have received from you. I consider myself extremely lucky. In such a short time I am healthier and certainly more confident. Thank you so much.” Stan
- “Your surgery, staff expertise and everything so professional is admirable. Huge congratulations to you and Simon!” Valerie
- “If anyone can say such a thing, it is a pleasure to visit the dentist and in my case, it is a real pleasure!” Katherine
- “The welcoming attention given by Dr Channing and his team is always warmly reassuring at each visit. Dentistry at its best!” Jean
- “The whole team work as a highly trained, well organised and fully functioning team dedicated to providing the best patient/customer service. It is a measure of their excellence that we choose to travel 20 miles rather than seek a dentist more local to ourselves.” Carol and John