At Chagford Dental Practice we pride ourselves in the quality of our patient care. We are members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme assuring you of the highest standards of dental care. Follow this link for our Patient Safety Charter. For our opening times click here
We aim to:
- Offer you and your family the very highest clinical standards using the most current techniques, materials and equipment.
- Ensure we are friendly and efficient in providing outstanding personal care on an individual basis especially for our nervous patients.
- Ensure that we keep abreast of a rapidly changing profession. The whole team regularly attends continuous professional development courses.
- Provide preventive guidance for both dental decay and gum disease through regular check-ups and oral hygiene treatment and advice.
- Offer children oral health education to maintain a high level of motivation and to prevent dental disease for their future dental health.
- Make your visit an enjoyable experience!
Chagford Dental Practice has evolved and grown over the past few years. With Sally and Simon at the helm, they have developed a culture of friendly professionalism. Patients receive the very highest quality of care in the very friendliest manner and the team all attend regular Continuing Professional Development courses as required by the GDC.